Would you like for a beautiful smile to be the first thing that people notice about you when you first meet? A healthy smile can be an indication of your overall health and happiness. If your smile is less than perfect, you may be pleased to know that a SMILE MAKEOVER by Dr. DeForte can help you have the smile of your dreams.
Tooth decay, staining, discoloration, and even slight shifting as a result of aging are almost inevitable. These imperfections can make you self-conscious and afraid to smile.
SMILE MAKEOVERS involve restoring chipped, cracked, or discolored teeth, restoring your bite, and returning muscles to their natural position. A SMILE MAKEOVER may include any combination of porcelain veneers, white fillings, crowns, bridges, or smile whitening. The possibilities are endless:
- Crooked, overlapped teeth can be straightened
- Chipped, broken, worn teeth can be repaired
- Unattractive metal fillings can be replaced with natural-looking restorations
- Missing teeth can be replaced
- Gaps between teeth can be closed
- Gummy smiles can be recontoured
- Stained, discolored teeth can be whitened
- …and so much more.